I am transitioning my business to work on “PAY WHAT YOU CAN” principle where I do not charge a certain amount of money for an item or service but instead let you choose how much you can and want to pay depending on your income and satisfaction with the product or service you received without any expectations from my side. Read more on MY PHILOSOPHY page.
PRICE: per a pack of 7 (week pack)
MATERIALS: 100% cotton flannelette, 100% cotton calico (not always used), 100% cotton thread, metal (nickel free) or plastic snaps.
Please allow a week for the pantyliners to be made and sent to you. I would normally use random colours, if you want your pantyliners in any particular colour scheme please contact me prior to ordering to discuss your options. I can ship Australia wide and internationally.
WHY ARE THEY BETTER THAN DISPOSABLE PANTILINERS?
- Better for the Earth – fabric pantyliners are washable and reusable, no waste going into the landfill
- Saves Money – after making up the small upfront cost, pantyliners are free
- Safer – no chemicals are used to make them (big companies keep their ingredients secret we can't know for sure what risks they may pose, but we know that commercial products contain substances such as dioxin which can collect in the body over-time posing health risk)
- Pretty – can be made with cute fabrics that make you smile
- No adhesive that sometimes can catch a stray hair. Ouch!
- Washable with your regular laundry – no need to do a special load
PLEASE NOTE: These pantiliners are for everyday use and are not designed for your period time. They also will not be suitable to wear with thongs. if you have special requirements (period mama pads/pantyliners or thong style pantyliners please CONTACT ME prior to placing your order - I can make the pantyliners to match your requirements!)
You can also download my FREE PATTERN and make these pantiliners yourself!
Submit your review